2014年1月10日金曜日

Restaurant review

I went to the restaurant in Minami aoyama. That restaurant is "Tamana Shokudou" . That is organic and healthy food restaurant. I really enjoyed that restaurant very much.
I ordered the dinner menu. It was the traditional Japanese style dishes. There were salad, miso soup, tsukemono,unpolished rice and shiitake stake. it was very delicious and healthy.
I was surprised at main dish―shiitake stake. I think it imitated meat, so it was very filling.This is Shiitake stake.
This restaurant doesn't use meat, so vegetarians can eat every menu of this restaurant. And the atmosphere of this restaurant was comfortable, and then the many customers of this restaurant were adult. It was very nice restaurant but the last thing which I was disappointed at was that no one served water to me. Anyway i recommend you to go this restaurant.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for introducing us to "Tamana Shokudou." I would definitely like to try it as I hadn't heard about it. Except for not offering water, it seems like a restaurant that has a healthy menu, serene atmosphere, and attractive presentation of its dishes. How did you find out about the restaurant? Was it noted in a women's magazine? It's a shame that most of the customers at such restaurants are usually men. Considering the fact that men have a shorter life expectancy than women, they should have more motivation for eating there.

    返信削除