2013年10月18日金曜日

Picnic at Yoyogi Park

 On 4th October, we went on a picnic at Yoyogi park! This is the second time for me to go to Yoyogi park. And this is the first time to go on a picnic with my friends and my teacher. So I was very very looking forward to going on a picnic. And it was very fun and we could spend wonderful time!!
For this picnic, students made and brought their own cooking. There are Nori-maki, Inarizushi and so on. I cooked ground meat rolled in cabbage. I asked my mother to tell recipe the day before this picnic and I got up early and made it. It was very easy than I expected, so I recommend you to try to cook it! I can teach you. I was very happy to hear the words― "Delicious!" "Did YOU cook it by yourself?" Thanks to this picnic, I realized the pleasure of making dishes by hand. 
By the way, unfortunately, it was rainy on that day... But we could enjoy this picnic. It was the first time for me to go on a picnic on rainy day, so this picnic was so fresh for me! And then Mr.Dias taught us how to juggle some balls ans pins. I didn't know Mr.Dias could juggle them, I was surprised at that sight.
I felt that this picnic made us friendlier than before the first class. So I thank Mr.Dias for making this opportunity of going on a picnic.






2 件のコメント:

  1. Your cabbage roll was very delicious!
    I want to know the recipe.
    It was a very cold and rainy day, but I thought we could spend a happy time together.
    let's go to the Yoyogi park to do a picnic again: )

    返信削除
  2. I was impressed by your cabbage rolls, too. Although I couldn't eat them because they weren't vegetarian, I marveled at how beautiful they looked. You might say that "I ate them with my eyes." The care that you put into making them was clear. I'm glad that your mother took the time to teach you how to make the cabbage rolls. You followed well in her footsteps. Maybe you can present to the class some other variation on one of her recipes for your recipe assignment.

    People don't seem to be discouraged by any kind of weather to picnic or play sports at Yoyogi Park. I've seen people playing there even in the snow.

    Cheers,
    Joseph D.

    返信削除